Freedom Fone - Appliance Version 1.6.1
Note: Version 1.6.1 temporarily removes Callback functionality - this component is being rewritten for version 2.5 due in December 2010.
Features added to version 1.5 functionality:
1. Language switcher & additional localisation for Spanish
- A language switcher is now available under the Dashboard menu. The GUI can now be viewed in: English, Swahili and Spanish.
- ISO installer based on Remastersys
The installer completely overwrites all data on the computer, replacing everything on it with the Ubuntu operating system and all applications necessary to run Freedom Fone. Installation time is approx 15 minutes.
- Installer script for source version should be available in August 2010.
3. Additional functionality for existing components
Voice menus and menu options
- Download/export facility for audio files
Leave-a-Message IVR Menu
- Choice of functionality between Quick hangup & Advanced voice message options
- Select between using either uploaded voice files OR text-to-speech (TTS) functionality
- Download/export facility for voice messages
4. System Management
- Reporting added providing call length of calls to Voice menus and Leave-a-message service